What fun things are you doing this summer? Utah is not only famous for its snow, we have some of the best National Parks around. However, not everyone has time or wants to travel the distance to visit these stunning parks. If you’re looking to have an adventure, here are 5 great camping places to explore this summer.
- Dead Horse Point State Park. Located in Moab, Dead Horse Point is a great place to camp, overlooking the Colorado River, with a beautiful panoramic view of the Canyonlands. Grab the family and friends and enjoy a fun time in Utah’s favorite playground.
- Jordanelle State Park. Jordanelle Reservoir is situation near Heber City, close to the Wasatch Front. For those who love to be around water, this is the best place for all kinds of watersports including, boating, fishing, swimming. This is also a great area for hiking, camping, picnicking, and mountain biking.
- Snow Canyon State Park. Surrounded by the beauty of red rock and black lava, Snow Canyon is located close to St. George. With so much to do down South, this is a must see place to explore with your family and friends. Spend the day hiking, biking, and exploring Snow Canyon. Afterwards, take in a show at the famous Tuachan Theatre.
- Currant Creek Reservoir. If you love fishing, this is a must see place. Located near Heber City, Currant Creek Reservoir is the home a wide range of fish including rainbow, cutthroat, and brook trout.
- Little Mill. Need a place to get away this summer to relax and unwind? Little Mill Campground is the perfect spot for you. Located in American Fork Canyon, this popular campground surrounds the American Fork Creek.
Where do you love to go camping? Tell us about it below in the comments.